It’s that dreaded time of year for students again when you’re preparing for final exams! Stress levels running a little high? Well we’ve got some FUN ways to help you deal with it.
- Jump up, play your favorite Jam and just get yourself moving!
- Get outside and enjoy the fresh air. You could throw some meditation into the mix, or combine it with some simple physical task. Think karate kid, “wax on, wax off”
- Go ahead and doodle from time to time. It’s a great way to give yourself a break without actually leaving your table.
- Rewards? Yes, whatever works for you: a chocolate at the end of a section or a new MAC lipstick when you’re done with a subject. You deserve it!
- Remove distractions. Change the Screen on your Cellphone to something that reminds you to stay focused or better yet, ask your mom to change your password each day until you complete your work for the day.
Ok now back to studying, you’ve got this!
Photo by… STIL